American actor Jonathan Majors was convicted of harassment and assault in New York on Monday. Marvel Studios draws conclusions.
Marvel star Jonathan Majors, 34, was convicted of two counts of assaulting and harassing his ex-girlfriend Grace Jabbari, 30. Like “Sky News” reports, a New York court dismissed other charges on Monday.
Jonathan Majors expected an acquitt
The charges against the American actor stem from an argument between him and his British ex-girlfriend that began in the backseat of a car in New York City.
Jabbari, a 30-year-old dancer, accused Jonathan Majors of assaulting her in the vehicle, leaving her “intolerable.” She had pain.
She said he hit her in the head, twisted her arm behind her back and crushed her middle finger until it broke.
Majors’ lawyers claimed she was the aggressor and were furious after reading a text message on her phone sent by another woman.
According to his own statement, Jonathan Majors had hoped for an acquittal, but the jury saw the situation differently.
Majors, who was asked to stand and face the jury as the verdict was read, had no immediate reaction in court. A judge will deliver his verdict on February 6.
Marvel draws conclusions
Marvel Studios has already responded by removing the actor from the program after he was found guilty.
Jonathan Majors is a star of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and starred in the “Loki” series and films. (2021, 2023) and “Ant-Man and the Wasp with: Quantumania” (2023) – and was slated to star in the next Avengers film, but after the verdict that’s probably history.
A spokesperson for the Walt Disney film studio said the actor would not appear in future projects.
Since his arrest in March, Majors has lost several acting roles and endorsement deals, including his “Magazine Dreams.” it was withdrawn from the market earlier this month.
Keep following Bepurble.com and don’t miss anything from the world of celebrities